Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WIP Wednesday

And it's actually on Wednesday too!! Be proud of me :)

OTN this week:
  • Square Cake - a little handbag using some of the white leftover cotton from my wedding shrug - yeah, I've got a little of it left over ;) The little bag is coming along nicely, though a little slowly, as I'm not all too speedy with DPNs. I'm almost half-way through the patterened part of the bag (the main part of the bag - not counting the handles) so I'm rather proud of that! I've got two pictures of this WIP below, since in one you see the stitching nicely, but it looks almost yellow, and in the other you see the nice white color, but lose the stitch pattern in the flash. Oh well, can't win 'em all :)
'Square cake' white purse 'Square cake' white purse
  • The bell-sleeved shrug in the fancy yarn is coming along well too. I've almost finished the back! Granted the back is a nice big rectangle, but one needs some mindless knitting from time to time too
  • The red Ripple Scarf is off the needles, but not quite a FO yet. I still have to weave in all the loose ends, but then it'll be done! Should have pictures of that for Friday :)

No comments: