So, I didn't finish this 'til this afternoon, but it's still close enough that I can still call it a Friday FO, can't I? At anyrate, Dishcloth #3 is finished! Honestly couldn't tell what this one was at first. Could tell I'd followed the pattern correctly and that it was supposed to be something; I just couldn't tell what. It was like looking at a Magic Eye :) I looked on the Dishcloth KAL page, though, and everyone was referring to it as the Candybox, and then I saw it. It's a heartshape, with the bow tied in the middle, like a candbox! 'Course it didn't help that I was looking at it on the 'wrong' side (where the picture didn't 'pop' quite as strongly).
But it's done, and I've kept up nicely with the KAL so far this year. I am determined to finish all 24! I've plenty of cotton, and will be needing both dishclothes and washclothes (however I decide to use them), so it's not like I'm making something totally useless, right? :) I just want to follow through and keep up with it, y'know? It helps if I've got some way to check myself, and in this case, it's electronically! Between Ravelry and the blogs, I can see that I'm following through :)

No comments:
Post a Comment