Blargh. I hate these days.
Work is draining (though with branch manager gone, it has been a noticably less tense atmosphere in the office these past two days - hope he's gone tomorrow too). But it's like senior-itis - I feel like I've got miles of things to do, but no time or energy to get them done, and a part of me doesn't even care if I do get them done. And the rest of me recognizes that this attitude isn't like me at all. Like I said, draining.
Getting ready for the move is exciting, but overwhelming sometimes (a lot of the times). It's exciting to have a new start ahead of me, get out of this job, this town, but I worry about how much can actually change, y'know? I know - I'm a worry wart.
Nothing to be done, I suppose, but try to get to bed early tonight and try again tomorrow. Not a long or exciting post tonight, but I feel neither rambly nor exciting. Just gotta keep plugging it out one day at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment