Tuesday, September 15, 2009

N is for...

Nom nom nom!

nom nom nom

I know I've already used Joey for a letter this year, but this is one of my favorite pictures of him. He's sitting on the dining room chair, eating lettuce through the back of the chair, and enjoying every minute of it. Bunnies eating are one of the best things EVER! Such busy cheeks munching away! Awesome to watch, so cute! Makes you wonder why all bunnies aren't 25 pounds from people feeding them to watch them eat :) 'Course the bunny does have more sense than the cat, who definitely gained a few pounds while we were away. Silly feline will keep eating until he pops!

So, just a quick letter today, finally catching up with my letters (I'll keep catching up the rest of the week, too) and sharing a great picture of the buns while I'm at it :)

No comments: