So, here you go, to finish up the year:
October mid-month - Autumn's Country Quilt.
There's an allover diamond pattern in this one. Hard to see the diamonds in there with the business of the variegated yarn, but they're there! Have several quilting friends, and Zach and I each have a quilting relative, so I can see this pattern being used again in one form or another. :)
November - Native American.
Reminds me a lot of a high school mascot near where I grew up (that's why it's in light blue - KHS colors are blue & red)
December - Grandma's Favorite Snowman.
I made this one twice, since the written directions had an error or two in there - ended up looking like my snowman was melting! Very frustrating. The green one was made looking at the chart, though, and came out very nicely.
December mid-month - Doily-style Poinsettia.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Have actually already made a second one of these, and it's blocking now. Course I'm a sucker for spirally lace projects :) The second picture is me holding it up to the window, all nice and backlit, so you can see the lace pattern in it - yes, I was playing - yay for negative space! ;)
You can see all of my dishcloths from this year here at the Monthly Challenge blog. Be forewarned though - if you click on the main blog page over there, it'll take a while to load (LOTS of pictures).

No comments:
Post a Comment