Still no pictures. That cord's around here somewhere though! :) I'm taking plenty of pictures, though, because the apartment's actually starting to look like a home now. Very exciting! We've got a bunch of the major furniture up in the apartment now (thanks to some help from our kind neighbor downstairs) and starting to be able to unpack the boxes. Need somewhere to put the picture frames and books and such, right? So, yes, very exciting now, with our home actually starting to look like a home :)
Even better, I've interviewed for a job, so hopefully I'll hear back from them early next week. I don't want to talk about it too much (don't want to jinx it, y'know?) but please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Even though I've been moved to the middle of nowhere, I'm really actually pretty excited about it. I feel like I've been given a fresh start here. I'm out of Horrible Job, and all the life-sucking stress that went with it. Even simple things like cleaning or dishes or laundry would seem like insurmountable obstacles when I was working there; I just came home so DRAINED from work. Here, I'm starting to feel like myself again - I feel like I might actually be able to have more of a life here in the middle of nowhere than I did in SC! I know it probably sounds silly and overly romantic, but I'm really trying to stay positive about the move and all the changes that have come with it. :)
Even better, I've interviewed for a job, so hopefully I'll hear back from them early next week. I don't want to talk about it too much (don't want to jinx it, y'know?) but please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Even though I've been moved to the middle of nowhere, I'm really actually pretty excited about it. I feel like I've been given a fresh start here. I'm out of Horrible Job, and all the life-sucking stress that went with it. Even simple things like cleaning or dishes or laundry would seem like insurmountable obstacles when I was working there; I just came home so DRAINED from work. Here, I'm starting to feel like myself again - I feel like I might actually be able to have more of a life here in the middle of nowhere than I did in SC! I know it probably sounds silly and overly romantic, but I'm really trying to stay positive about the move and all the changes that have come with it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment