Tuesday, March 4, 2008

E is for...

Eggbert!

E is for Eggbert


Eggbert is my whisk. Just a tiny little thing, so he can't handle major whisking jobs, but I don't really use a whisk that much, of any size. Mostly I use him for small stirring jobs. I think he's designed to be an omelet whisk, but since I don't like eggs, he mostly sits on the shelf of my stove, monitoring my kitchen activities :)

He was a gift from Zach, the first Christmas we were dating. Being that we'd been dating for about 7 months by the time Christmas rolled around and it was our first one together, Zach wanted to get something really nice. After much conferencing with my mom and sister, he decided on an electric tea kettle. Romantic, right? I don't care - I love it!! :) As he was at Bed Bath & Beyond to shop for a tea kettle, he saw Eggbert there in the store. Couldn't pass the little guy up. So, for Christmas, I got a tea kettle and the whisk. I'm the one that has since dubbed him Eggbert, as I thought it was a very suitable name for him.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Eggbert is adorable. He looks like he would have a great time hanging out with Bessie, my cow cookie jar (which was my C).