Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More beading fun

Not just stitch markers this time either! Though there are some of those as well :) Sarah saw how much fun I was having with these, so ordered her own supplies, and we spent part of a Knit Night playing with them. These are sets I made on my own, though.

dark blue seashells pale blue sea shells
clear stars
white & yellow millefiori stitchmarkers green millefiori stitchmarckers

While Sarah was learning how to play with her beading stuffs, I made a bookmark! These are cute, and it's not like I don't have hundreds of books in my house (no, I'm not exaggerating) so I'm sure it will get used. This one I think will spend most of it's time on my knitting bookshelf, as it says "Knit" in little beads and has a little sweater bead hanging on it. So cute! (And yes, I know the 'T' is upside down in the picture!)

"knit" bookmark "knit" bookmark

So yes, family and friends, you might be seeing something similar in Christmas and birthday packages down the road. ;)

No comments: