I used to have a very thorough inspection process before I began projects. Joey insisted that he have approval and disapproval rights for yarn being used. As you know, bunnies are full of disapproval, so it was a very strict process indeed.
Honestly, though, it never was an intentional thing. I just find it very funny that the bunny was very curious about whatever yarn I had laid out. Because if he was out and about while I was sorting yarn, he would come over and investigate. In reality, I think he smelled the cedar sachets that I keep in the yarn tubs, but it's more fun to think that he was inspecting my choices. :)
Scruffy has his part in the inspection process as well, though he seems to be more interested once the yarn is no longer in skeins. He really doesn't pay attention to the yarn if it's not "on the loose" and thus a threat to the household. He is interested in the yarn once it is in projects, too. Of course, it's a running joke in the house that he cannot actually sit just on the floor, but has to sit ON something on the floor. My projects spread out as I take pictures are a perfect example of something to sit on.

2 comments:
Adorable. I presume you never use angora yarn ...
Such a lovely inspection group :)
Post a Comment