Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About time!

So, after having a rough, rough, rough spring, I'm finally feeling like myself. Between bad work schedules for Zach, being sick for nearly a month (the 3-week cold that wouldn't leave), several family tragedies, and losing Joey, I've been sick, depressed, lethargic, stressed, and/or otherwise not feeling like myself since about mid-February. Stitches has really been the high point of these last few months.

And I think I'm finally turning the corner!! This past week, I've run 3 times, been to an aerobics class, been to three yoga classes, tried 3 new recipes, and made progress in bringing our house out of C.H.A.O.S ("can't have anyone over status"). Success! Am very pleased with myself and just had to share. :)

It helps too, that the spring winds are finally calming down a little so here is even the chance of running outside again. The treadmill is just not motivating for me :\ I never thought I'd say it, but I'm actually waiting for the summer heat, if only because it means the winds will die down!

So, fingers crossed that I can keep the momentum going!

No comments: