WIPs, too, of course.
Baby blanket slog-a-long, of course.
My FO is a cute little handbag from a free Berroco pattern. I used Lion Brand Incredible yarn, and the pattern Mita from the Berroco website. So easy!! I needed a quick project, get that sense of completion, when certain other projects are just taking soooo long. The hardest part of Mita was actually finding the bangles to use as the handles! I ended up ordering them from etsy (who'd've thought?)
Funny thing about Mita, is that it makes me miss being in a town again. Didn't think a knitting pattern would do that, did you? It's the little dress-up-and-go-out sort of bag I use a lot when going to concerts and plays and such. Of course, we don't have that here. If we go and see a show in Vegas or LA, then I'll get the chance to use it before we move next, but as it is, I don't ever get to use my cute dress-up clothes here :(
Baby blanket slog-a-long, of course.
My FO is a cute little handbag from a free Berroco pattern. I used Lion Brand Incredible yarn, and the pattern Mita from the Berroco website. So easy!! I needed a quick project, get that sense of completion, when certain other projects are just taking soooo long. The hardest part of Mita was actually finding the bangles to use as the handles! I ended up ordering them from etsy (who'd've thought?)
Funny thing about Mita, is that it makes me miss being in a town again. Didn't think a knitting pattern would do that, did you? It's the little dress-up-and-go-out sort of bag I use a lot when going to concerts and plays and such. Of course, we don't have that here. If we go and see a show in Vegas or LA, then I'll get the chance to use it before we move next, but as it is, I don't ever get to use my cute dress-up clothes here :(
PS - can you tell work is calming down, at least a little? I'm actually having time to post again!

No comments:
Post a Comment