Ok, so 99999 times out of 100000, I truly hate over-commercialization of holidays. Christmas does NOT begin until Santa comes down at the end of the Macy's parade, NOT right after Halloween (or, in some stores, after school starts). Valentine's Day does NOT begin after the ball drops at New Year's. And so forth.
Cadbury eggs at Easter are the sole exceptions. They can start those babies as early as they want! 'Course all the pastel chicks and Peeps that come with the Cadbury eggs get annoying, but the eggs themselves... mmmmmmm.
Zach and I both love the Cadbury eggs (he's a traditionalist, but I favor the caramel and traditional equally, and I miss the chocolate ones they used to make). He, for some odd reason, likes his sweets cold. For example, he'll stick cookies in the freezer, and so forth. Apparently, if cookies aren't fresh from the oven, then they should be frozen. Haven't figured that one out yet. He also sticks all chocolate in the fridge. As a result, Easter season rolls around, and our egg shelf in the fridge looks like this. For someone who actually doesn't like real eggs, I think this how an egg shelf should really look.
mmmm.... Cadbury eggs.
And, from my favorite web comic, an ode to Cadbury. (Thank you 'Least I Could Do' )
Cadbury eggs at Easter are the sole exceptions. They can start those babies as early as they want! 'Course all the pastel chicks and Peeps that come with the Cadbury eggs get annoying, but the eggs themselves... mmmmmmm.
Zach and I both love the Cadbury eggs (he's a traditionalist, but I favor the caramel and traditional equally, and I miss the chocolate ones they used to make). He, for some odd reason, likes his sweets cold. For example, he'll stick cookies in the freezer, and so forth. Apparently, if cookies aren't fresh from the oven, then they should be frozen. Haven't figured that one out yet. He also sticks all chocolate in the fridge. As a result, Easter season rolls around, and our egg shelf in the fridge looks like this. For someone who actually doesn't like real eggs, I think this how an egg shelf should really look.
mmmm.... Cadbury eggs.
And, from my favorite web comic, an ode to Cadbury. (Thank you 'Least I Could Do' )

1 comment:
This is probably the greatest fridge in America. Hands down.
Post a Comment