Thursday, April 22, 2010

More stitch markers!

Yeah, I'm just enjoying playing with the pretty shinies :) So, here are a few more example sets that I've worked on. I'm getting better at twisting the wire up at the top of the marker. I think that's the hardest part, pressing in the last tail end of the wire to keep it snag-free.

teal set for valentine's
blue & whites flat blue & white set
W&M markers FIMO stitch markers
more stitch markers! fall leaves stitch markers

And at Easter, M&Ms came in these cute little bunny boxes. So, now my markers are in a bunny boxes! Yes, silliness, but I like it. I've already told Zach that since I cannot have another living bunny because of his allergies, there will be many examples of other sorts of bunnies making their way into the house. This is just one example.

bunny boxesbunny box for ring markers
Bunny box for hanging markers bunny box for removable markers

No comments: