Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm Back!

No, I'm not lost in the jungle.  Not fallen off the face of the earth.  Not dropped into a cave either (not even intentionally!).  I'm still hanging in there.
 
I realize it's been about 3/4 of a year now since my last post.  I'm not giving any excuses, just know there is a multitude of reasons.  In short, Real Life got a bit too much to handle, and I couldn't find time or thought or energy to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard, whatever) to blog. 
 
But I'm back now! 
 
I'm finally feeling better, with life settling down a good bit.  It's a very good sign that I'm actually ready to chatter again about what's going on in my little corner of the world.  I'll be posting some catch-ups over the next few weeks - knitting and crafting projects I've finished that I want to share, recipes I've tried, movies I've watched, books I've read... all my usual stuff.  So, expect a flurry of posts over the next few weeks as I catch up, and then things should settle down into a regular rhythm again.
 
Anyhoo, it's good to be back!

No comments: