A nice example of the general silliness knitters can get up to :) I chose this particular picture because Anne is sporting some very knitting appropriate sheepy pants!
This was a few years ago (2007) to be exact, when my sister still lived in VB and worked at one of the LYS there. I was home for a weekend and came along to the event too. This was an after-hours event at the store, complete with snacks, door prizes, and plenty of friendly staff to answer questions as needed (not that I'm biased or anything!).
This one sticks out in my mind for a few reasons, as knitter-ly fun.
1: I won my bright ribbon yarn as a door prize. This is the yarn I recently made into the Tropical Fish shrug. I rarely win door prizes, so actually winning something does stick out in the memory :)
2: I started my I Do shrug here. Anne was laughing that it looked like a little flower wreath with so many stitches in white accented by the green waste yarn stitch markers. (That's why I'm wearing it on my head, in case you're wondering...)
3: Anytime you can wear slippers in public, it's a fun time :)
3: Anytime you can wear slippers in public, it's a fun time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment