Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Knitting Knews :)

So, two main projects on the needles now:

Of course, the Baby Blanket of Eternity. I don't even bother taking pictures now - you can never tell I've done anything :\ Yeah, it's at that point in the process. Still, I know I'm making progress, even if I can't tell right away!

But, cast-on-itis struck again, and I've begun a Shetland Shorty. I'm using Magic Stripes from Lion Brand, one of those self-striping sock yarns. The colorway is red and black and white, and appropriately called Lumberjack Black. All the reviews on Ravelry say Shetland Shorty is a nice quick lace pattern, and I'm hoping that's true. One can never have too many cute little shrugs :) Especially in a place like this, where it's soooo hot outside in the summer, but still so air conditioned inside (well, everywhere but my office!) Gotta have something to cover those shoulders when it cools off! It's all Raveled here. :)

Here's the yarn for the Shorty:

Lion Brand Magic Stripes

And here's how far I've come:

Sheltand Shorty starting out Sheltand Shorty in progress

No comments: