Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, not in South Carolina, it's not. It was 80 degrees yesterday and today. Pretty much is going to stay that way for the next couple days, too. Our nice cool weather won't be coming back until the weekend. And I was so excited to bring my cute sweaters out of the cedar chest last week too... :(

But!

At least it's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas!

Tonight was the Canadian Brass Holiday concert in town. Of course I had to go. Actually, it was the third time I've seen them in concert. Always a fun show. Definitely go see them if they ever come to your town. It's not just classical pieces, too, which is what makes it fun. Tonight's show had the classical pieces, of course, but holiday pieces, Glen Miller, and some just plain ol' silliness.

And I head out of the concert into 65 degrees at 10 at night, happily humming Christmas carols.

But, it's all good! One of the guys in the office I work at grew up in South Africa, so he's been loving this weather. Says that Chirstmas time is beach time! Crazy southern hemisphere...

I'm just ready to break into my winter wardrobe. I'm tired of it being hot, wearing jeans and polos every day to work. I'm ready to wear my cords, my sweaters, not break a sweat simply walking to my car... Bring on the coat weather!

No comments: